Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Saved For the DAY!

A very SPECIAL dedication to my life! Happy Reading!



When I was 15,
I used to think why birds can fly and I cannot!
You were in front of me, every evening!
We never had a talk but still our face had a grin!


Turning to 16,
I tried to follow you!
I was jealous from the people near you!
I managed to start  the conversation..
And for the first time i got the answer, that I too can fly!
Your voice touched my heart every time you said HI!
And every second you gave me a reason to fly and fly!


At 17, it started raining heavily,
We did not meet and no conversation!
It was like the time clock stopped for me..
You had no conception of the quantity of miserable feelings,
that passed through me in a day!
My tears mixed up with the rain drops.
And with every drop I started missing you.
The feeling was for the first time!


When i was 18, you took me by surprise!
I still remember that early morning..
Nobody was on the road...
You came near, hold my hands in yours,
Turned me towards the other side of the road,
And said there would be OUR home!
Well, this was the begining....


At the age of 19, we had cheers to our togetherness! 
Strange it is, I love you were not the words said, to start our story!
I realized that Love is not defined by these words!
Sometimes things said indirectly, makes life so memorable!
And we are happy to introduce this chapter in the pages of book called life.


Turning 20, I had my dearest feelings intact!
The air i breathe in a place empty of you, was unhealthy.
The Sun rises and sets, the day passes!
The distance was never an issue between us!
And you follow the bent of your inclination to certain extent.
We had small talks, long discussions, cheering up moments,
but fights were the variable part!


And Now i am 21, with a feeling to go high with u!
Thinking of the past, I add on pages and pages to my book!
With every age I had a new feeling with the reason you! 
I had new thoughts and Love shining at its best!


You be here, or you be there!
I know wherever you are,
Our memories will follow you throughout!
Leaving behind just the dry leaves..
And all the green leaves making a new path for US to walk on and on...
Together!!


PS : And Now I say ... I Love You!

18 comments:

  1. Wow! That was deep! I absolutely liked it

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome....mind blowing...!! jst loved dis piece...nvr knew u sch a romantic writer...!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!
    beautifully beaded...
    i wish u all d luck n love from d universe...
    wish to c u together till life makes u live...
    lovely feeling
    **touch wood**
    lots f love n blessings!
    muah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck for the storms unseen....
    May ya always have shade of green leaves....
    for mustering such alltime hearty thoughts.... which are beautifull indeed.. ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just how love is at 16 till 21! Innocent and straight from the heart.
    Well Written.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad u liked it :) Thank u so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You be here, or you be there!
    I know wherever you are,
    Our memories will follow you throughout!
    Leaving behind just the dry leaves..
    And all the green leaves making a new path for US to walk on and on...
    Together!!

    Beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Sincere! Romantic! Vivid description of love as you grow older:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank u all for the appreciation :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. coincidently twitter suggested u...... and after reading ur bio felt like glancing through ur blog..... but this poem grab my attention..... well written....keep going ...!!!!

    Kartik Trvedi

    ReplyDelete