Sunday, March 20, 2011

Crazy n' Sunday !

So how is the insane person within you? Though i am a bit late to post it because of the Holi celebration but still i think i will manage to take over :) Happy Reading!

Now today in the list is Mahatma Gandhi! 

This person does not need any introduction. I am so crazy about him that I started writing my blog the day i finished his autobiography! The story of my experiments with truth... each and every word was a blessing ! "The more i reflect and look back on the past, the more vividly do i feel my limitations" are the words from this book, stuck in my head! So many authors and writers have been trying to comprehend the personality of Mahatma Gandhi but till today, no one can say that he has understood the qualities of Mahatma Gandhi! If we analyse the theme of all books, dramas, television serials and films on Gandhi, we will only discover significance of Mahatma's life in South Africa. In fact, the persona of Mahatma Gandhi is not as simple as people think. He had dual persona! For the common man he was simple, at the same time he was a complex phenomenon for the Englishmen! Besides being the greatest leader of 20th century, Mahatma was a good writer and author of several books. The two other books written by him that i will be going to complete in the next month are 'Key to Health' and 'Indian Home Rule'! The Mahatma was very Special personality of his era. You can feel his personality's impact on every field. Indian as well as Foreign literature is significantly overwhelmed with Gandhi's pop idol!! Mahatma Gandhi's legend inspires millions! And besides being so philosophical , i also think that he looks cute ;)

And now in my list comes the most cliché crazy thing... Chocolate~~The Consuming Passion!

The name itself makes me starve for it! The hot chocolate takes us by surprise at first, but keeps us warm for a long time! I love eating chocolate! When i am happy, I go for chocolate! When i am sad , I am craving for it! Most of the times it doesnt matter the brand, as long as it's chocolate, it makes my mouth water! I have even watched the movie 'Chocolate'! I dont like action a much, but martial art skills are fun to watch. Chocolate is nature's way of making up for Mondays! isn't it? My favorite are ~~ 
My BFFs...even accompany me during exam midnight!

Even sharing Chocolates is an intimate form of communication. It counterattacks depression. So eat lots of chocolates! Dont let me know, there's a chocolate in the fridge. somehow i'll miss it and go visiting the chocolate. And above all..... Think Chocolate and feel crazy!

What you all are crazy about? Do share! :)
Cya guyz next Sunday!

2 comments: