Sunday, December 26, 2010

When i was waiting for you...

It is new..

The sun started shining brightly,
The moon was trying to hide,
The leaves were rustling,
And the birds started chirping.

A blaze drove away every dew,
I was just thinking about you.

I seldom closed my eyes,
A chilling voice did cry,
And it was my heart saying to me HI.

I did not know what to reply,
And with freeze emotions i replied HI.

The conversation began,
And my every question was answered.
I did not care to seek help of my mind,
As it was just me and my heart.

Remember, ever i say to you,
That i enjoy missing you,
and i enjoy waiting for you,
Is because my heart is more close to me.

And then you come and say HERE I AM,
My heart welcomes you with a warm hug,
See, there with you I AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment